Friday, April 29
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Back by popular demand! This is the rowdy Potting Shed evening mothers and sons have been dying for. Get dirty with us at our 6th Annual Mother-Son Dirt Fest! You’ll be able to…
- Dig for “mushrooms” in the famous Fairy World dirt pile
- Create your own Kokedama moss ball to bring home
- Use a hammer, scrap wood and nails to create “creature lodges” for your own back yard
- Chow down at our Mexican Fiesta Feast catered by Tacos Mexico
- Enjoy our ever-popular “dirt and gummy worms” dessert
- And much, much more!
Date: Friday, April 29th
Time: 4 to 5:30 pm
Cost: $60 per mother/son combo and $20 per additional son
Note: Ideal for boys ages 6 – 12 and mothers of all ages
Please note that your registration fee supports cool projects and events at the Potting Shed!