- Healthy Gourmet Potting Shed Breakfast
- Guided Walking Meditation
- Plein Air Yoga with Saraswati’s very own Donna Jackson!
- Reflective Writing with our hometown girl Drew Lamm from Two Taste Life Twice
- Create your very own Garden Shrine
- A Maikana Foods Power Luncheon & Demonstration / Kombucha brought to you by Westport’s very own Aisha Avdiu from Bar Bucha
- An Integrative Holistic Counseling Presentation by Westport Therapist Victoria Shaw
Please submit your reservation form online now (below) and then send your check for $150 by May 26th made out to “Rowayton Gardeners” to Tory Woodruff, 70 Bluff Road, Rowayton, CT 06853. Your registration will be complete only upon receipt of payment. There will be no refunds for this event unless your space can be filled from our waiting list.