This event has been canceled.
Please join us for our 2nd annual Potting Shed Zen Retreat on Saturday June 3rd (8 am to 5 pm). It is a day-long affair that is certain to refresh the body and soul. This peaceful experience will treat you to a wide variety of hands-on activities, demonstrations & beautiful take-home creations that are sure to revitalize & muster up your inner zen. Attendance is strictly limited to 15 people to provide an optimal experience for all.
ZEN MENU Du JOUR
- Healthy Gourmet Potting Shed Breakfast
- Guided Walking Meditation
- Plein Air Yoga with Saraswati’s very own Donna Jackson!
- Reflective Writing with our hometown girl Drew Lamm from Two Taste Life Twice
- Create your very own Garden Shrine
- A Maikana Foods Power Luncheon & Demonstration / Kombucha brought to you by Westport’s very own Aisha Avdiu from Bar Bucha
- An Integrative Holistic Counseling Presentation by Westport Therapist Victoria Shaw
The cost of $150 per person covers speakers, materials and food.
Please submit your reservation form online now (below) and then send your check for $150 by May 26th made out to “Rowayton Gardeners” to Tory Woodruff, 70 Bluff Road, Rowayton, CT 06853. Your registration will be complete only upon receipt of payment. There will be no refunds for this event unless your space can be filled from our waiting list.
Fill out my online form.